Saturday 13 April 2013

Final

My final!



Rationale:
My research revealed a darker side to the nursery rhyme that I hadn't considered before, in reality I see it as a rhyme all about the suddenness of change and the upset of the established order. I can see how Little Miss Muffet has it's root in things executions.

I've interpreted the rhyme by looking at the idea of upset, and having 'Little Miss Muffet' as the bad guy and the 'spider' as the good guy showing a form of enslavement and having a hero come through and upset the order.

I chose to present it like this in order to get people to look further into things instead of taking it at face value. I like the idea of making people look further into things they're used to, like making Muffet into a   nasty human harvesting beast.

I liked the way my characters developed and I think the kind of dark world i've shown with the hordes of mindless humans being harvested worked well. The music I chose played a part in setting up the world, giving an suspenseful feeling and the sound effects worked to accentuate the actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment